Simple, Safe and Secure
What is Online Giving?
Online giving is an easy, safe and convenient way to make offertory contributions to the church.
Online Giving makes it easy for you to fulfill your financial commitments to the parish even when you are unable to attend Mass. You do not need to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps you and the church staff plan & budget.
• Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the internet.
• Secure and Confidential. Adheres to banking security standards.
• Flexible. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
• Simple. No need to contact your bank or the parish office.
• Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
• Functional. You receive reminders and notifications about transactions.
• Increase Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically.
• Secure and Confidential. No need to store parishioner account information.
• Simple. Add, Discontinue or Change contribution funds at any time.
• Convenient. Makes it easy for everyone to contribute to the parish.
• Efficient. Transfer contributions to church management software.
• Current. A tool for people who prefer to use electronic services.
How Do I Get Started?
Click on the Online Giving icon
Click on "Create New Account" link.
It’s that simple!
Frequently asked questions:
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Do I have to use a credit card?
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
If I do not write checks, then how do I balance my checkbook?
How do I sign-up?
the parish office at 260.348.2886